Mahadbt Scholarship is an initiative of Government of Maharashtra and a social group. Under MahaDBT, Government provides scholarships to needy students both under and postgraduates. You can apply directly to the MahaDBT Schemes 2018 Online.
Eligibility Requirement for MahaDBT
Below are the required eligibility criteria if you are willing to apply for mahadbt.gov.in Scholarships 2018 application. We already discussed that MAhaDBT is not just a single scholarship, there are multiple scholarships for different criteria students. So we have listed only basic eligibility criteria which required in almost every scholarship. We will also let you know how to check actual eligibility for any scholarship.
- Scholars belonging to SC, SBC, VJNT, ST, Other Backward Class who also gained first division or more marks in the twelfth category can apply for mahadbt Scholarships 2018.
- In the case, you are not a Maharashtrian and don’t have a residential certificate, you can not apply for it.
- Even if you live outside of Maharashtra but have a home certificates, you can apply for the scholarship.
- Indian Nationality is the must.
- Participants must not try for some other scholarship grant schemes.
More than that
Each scholarship under MahaDBT has its own criteria and you can check it under your dashboard.
Below you can check the MahaDBT Scheme Eligibility for each scholarship. If you are eligible, go further and apply for it.
If you have any doubt regarding MahaDBT then we request you to post it below in comment section. We will try to answer as soon as possible.