- 1 MahaDBT Maharashtra e-Scholarship
- 1.1 What is MahaDBT.Gov.In
- 1.2 MahaDBT Maharashtra e-Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Required to apply for Mahadbt e-Scholarship
- 1.4 How To Apply For Scholarship From MahaDBT?
- 1.4.1 Step 1: Open MahaDBT.gov.in Portal
- 1.4.2 Step 2: Click On New Registration
- 1.4.3 Step 3: Select Aadhaar Card As Registration Method
- 1.4.4 Step 4: Verify Aadhaar Number Using OTP
- 1.4.5 Step 5: Create Username and Password
- 1.4.6 Step 5: Apply for Post or Pre Matric Scholarship of Maharashtra Via MahaDBT
- 1.5 Final Words
MahaDBT Maharashtra e-Scholarship
The Maharashtra government is providing e-Scholarship to eligible students by Mahadbt e-Scholarship programme. This is one of the best e-Scholarship if you clear the criteria. In this article, we are going to provide details regarding Mahadbt eligibility criteria, required documents, and last date etc. We will try to answer your questions regarding Mahadbt Scholarship in the below comment section.
First of all, I want to inform that scholarship website is changed after the latest update by Maharashtra government. MahaDBT.gov.in is the new official portal for Mahadbt e-Scholarship 2017-2018. They also update the scholarship name from mahaeschol to Mahadbt.
Update: Maheschol.Maharashtra.Gov.In was the old website and it is no longer accepting new application forms for the scholarship. Now the official site is MahaDBT.gov.in and don’t make any mistake.
What is MahaDBT.Gov.In
For many students, financial help is necessary to keep the study continue. Scholarships are the most acceptable form of financial support because we don’t need to repay. Finding a good scholarship is challenging task but doing some research is worth your time and efforts. It all looks difficult to you so we decided to shed some light on it and make it little easy for you.
If you are from Maharashtra and searching for Mahadbt scholarship then this is the right article for you. We have a good news for you that Maharashtra Govt. announced an e-Scholarship exclusively for Maharashtra students. Below is the basic knowledge about it-
- Because it is govt based scholarship, reservation applies as well. It is different for the different cast category Like SC, ST, NT, SBC & OBC.
MahaDBT Maharashtra e-Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You need to fall under the mahadbt eligibility criteria decided by Government of Maharashtra. If you pass the criteria rules then don’t forget to apply because you will not get anything until you apply for it.
- Maharashtra Exclusive: The Mahadbt e-Scholarship eligibility criteria clearly states that this is strictly for Maharashtra born candidates OR you must have a permanent resident certificate from Maharashtra.
- You must be studying in Maharashtra.
- You must have completed your past study from Maharashtra only. Anyone who studied in any other state of India will not be eligible to apply Mahadbt e-scholarship.
- Senior Secondary result: You can apply only if you passed Senior Secondary exams with 60% or above percentage. It is must or you can’t apply.
- Cast Category: Only the following caste categories students are allowed to apply.
- SC – Schedule Caste
- ST – Schedule Tribes
- VJNT – Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes
- SBC – Special Backward Class
- OBC – Other Backward Class
Documents Required to apply for Mahadbt e-Scholarship
You can apply online and with our guide, it is super easy to do so. You need some documents to prove your eligibility. Here is the list of documents required while applying online. It is important to scan your document before start applying to avoid any missing document problem.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate of Form 16.
- Nivaas Praman Patra OR Residence Certificate of Maharashtra.
- Keep all the mark-sheets of previously passed exams near as it needs some information as per market-sheets.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
How To Apply For Scholarship From MahaDBT?
Try to apply as soon as possible if you have not done yet. You can read about the last date of mahadbt scholarship apply. We have done all the research for you and make a step by step guide for applying Mahadbt e-scholarship. Follow the steps below-
Step 1: Open MahaDBT.gov.in Portal
Visit the official portal of Mahadbt.gov.in
Step 2: Click On New Registration
Click on the New Registration button on the right side. Or click here to open the registration page.
Step 3: Select Aadhaar Card As Registration Method
We will recommend choosing the Aadhaar card option because all of you already have Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card is already attached to Bank account, Your PAN card, and other documents so it helps the website to find the user details in govt database easily.
It is a simple 5 minutes process if you use your Aadhaar card to register on mahadbt.gov.in. We are also going to provide the step by step process with screenshots.
So after step 2, click “Yes” and the “continue” in the window below.
Step 4: Verify Aadhaar Number Using OTP
Select the options “1” and “2” indicated in below screenshots. You will get a box to fill Aadhaar card number after that.
Now fill your Aadhaar card and click on “Send OTP”. Simply verify the OTP which you will get on your registered Aadhaar mobile number.
After verifying OTP, You will get all your information (Like the name, father’s name etc.) on your screen and you don’t need to fill it again here. That’s why I insist to use the Aadhaar card while registering. Website pulled all the information from Govt database accurately.
Step 5: Create Username and Password
You just need to enter a username and password now which will allow you to login to Mahadbt portal next time. Use a moderately strong password and never use your name or predictable password.
Password must contain at least a small letter, a capital letter, one special character and a number. Otherwise portal will not accept it. The length of the password should be at least 8 characters.
Your registration process is complete
We suggested Aadhaar card process as it is super easy to register for Mahadbt Maharashtra E-Scholarship with it. If you face any problem, try to register for some time or next day. Also, try to update your browser or change the browser.
Step 5: Apply for Post or Pre Matric Scholarship of Maharashtra Via MahaDBT
Once you log in with the username and password, you can scroll to the Apply Schemes -> Category -> E-Scholarship. You will find all the Scholarships are listed there.
Now, this is your profile and dashboard and you can apply, check status directly from here. You can also check eligibility from Check Eligibility -> E-Scholarship.
If you are already registered for MahaDBT then go login with UserName and Password. If you have not yet, then follow the procedure to get login details.
The biometric option is little harder to complete because in that you need to scan your thumb with the biometric machine. SO always try to go with Aadhar card option while applying for MahaDBT.
If you have any doubt regarding MahaDBT then we request you to post it below in comment section. We will try to answer as soon as possible.